Monthly Household Tasks
I’ve found that the first weekend of the month is the easiest time for me to remember to do certain household tasks. Let’s face it. There are certain things that need to be done, and putting them off over and over just makes for a disaster at some point in the future. It’s easier to do these things bit by bit before it’s overwhelming.
Here are a few of the things I do:
- Wash and line dry my hand washable clothes.
- Clean out my sink/garbage disposal.
- Clean out/wipe down my refrigerator and freezer.
- Refill my soap concentrates and essential oil homemade recipes.
- Clean out all of my diffusers.
- Dust off my fan blades throughout the house.
- Check the status of any online subscription orders I have.
Do you have planned monthly tasks that are similar? How do you keep yourself organized for such things?