Welcome to Play ‘n Talk! They have been producing excellent readers and spellers for 59 years. Most 4 and 5-year-olds will read at a 5th grade level after 1 year of using Play ‘n Talk. Once you complete the entire program as laid out, your child will read and spell at a college level.
- Sing ‘N Sound: It’s the first ten lessons put to song. You use the 26 study alphabet flashcards (large 6″ square).
- Wall & Manuscript Charts: A 19″ X 25″ giant phonics wall chart and a 7″ X 25″ manuscript alphabet chart
- Series 1-4 Student Books
- Amplified Instructor’s Manual
- Flash Card Pattern Book
- Riddles ‘N Rhyme: 95 fun riddles with an accompanying audio approximately 20 minutes in length
- Spell Lingo: Twenty-four games similar to Bingo that children use past the basic level of Play N Talk.
- Slide ‘N Sound: This is an excellent hand-on skill builder that will empower your children to create words. This skill builder also is a help to children who struggle with word or letter reversal problems.
- Ring ‘N Key: this is the only typing tool that which uses rings and matching stickers to teach your child how to type correctly.